Fantasy (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flood - Stephen Baxter

I am reading outside my comfort zone with this fanatsy book and even though it sounded ok from the blurb on the back, this is the most bori…

Started by Jane B

0 Mar 5, 2010

The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins

The Hunger Games and Catching Fire are the first two books in this amazing series for young adults. I am not always…

Started by Lindach

0 Feb 12, 2010

The Child Thief

I cannot endorse this book highly enough and my words simply would not do it justice so here is a blurb on the book which does do it justic…

Started by Angus

1 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Kate

Finnikin Of The Rock by Melina Marchetta

This book is set in a world where there is magic but it is still a story about relationships that the author is known for. Finnikin has not…

Started by Jacqui

1 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by ec

Legends of the Dragonrealm (Richard.A.Knaak)

This compilation, consisting of the first 3 books "Firedrake" "Ice dragon" and "Wolfhelm" from the authors first published series "The Drag…

Started by Angus

1 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Angus

Unseen Academicals by Terry Pratchett

Because the thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football. It's about the people, the…

Started by Jacqui

0 Nov 3, 2009

Thirteen orphans by Jane Lindskold

I read the first 50 pages and just can't go on with this book. I love the idea of the magic and characters being based on the animals of th…

Started by Jacqui

0 Sep 1, 2009

Red Gloves by Beath Vaughan

Red Gloves and her mercenary partner Bethral go looking for work but instead find a land destroyed by war. When it is discovered that Red G…

Started by Jacqui

0 May 21, 2009

Awakening by Lara Morgan

This is book 1 of a new series The Twins of Saranthium, an ancient evil resurfaces and is on the move while gathering his dragons to his si…

Started by Jacqui

0 May 5, 2009

Demons and other things to battles

Loving this series, City of Bones ( 1st in the series Mortal Instruments). Its got all you need from a read though it is still fresh, sort…

Started by ec

0 Apr 27, 2009

RSS

Facebook

Like Mosman Library Service on Facebook!

Twitter Updates

© 2024   Created by Mosman Library.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service