Fiction A-Z (General) (343)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Amy and rogers Epic Detour" by Morgan Matson

I really enjoyed this book! It is a great book that is about a road trip and relationships as well. I loved how this book in…

Started by Summer Read, Review & Win!

0 Jan 12, 2015

"City of Bones" by Cassandra Clare

City of Bones is one of my favourite books ever! It is such an exciting book filled with great characters and an amazing plo…

0 Jan 12, 2015

"Hush Hush" by Becca Fitzpatrick

Hush Hush was such an exciting book! I loved reading about the main character, Nora, and her strange encounters with the my…

0 Jan 12, 2015

"Past the Shallows" by Favel Parrett

An incredible first novel. A dramatically written story about three boys growing up with an alcoholic father and no mother. T…

0 Jan 12, 2015

"Daphne du Maurier and Her Sisters" by Jane Dunn

Ms Dunn, widely acclaimed biographer, has perceptibly discussed the 3 sisters. Born to a famous theatrical family of storytell…

0 Jan 12, 2015

"When the Night Comes" by Favel Parrett

I was very excited to read this book after enjoying "Past the shallows". It is an incredibly moving story told through the eyes of Isl…

1 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Summer Read, Review & Win!

South of the Border, West of the Sun by Haruki Murakami

I recently read 'South of the Border, West of the Sun', by Haruki Murakami and it was such a beautiful book, it has lingered with me since…

Started by Sarah Wild

0 Oct 7, 2014

The Postcard by Leah Fleming

Such a beautiful epic saga, starting in my home town of Adelaide, across to Europe, from World War II to the present. I loved every page a…

Started by Read, Review & Win

0 Aug 25, 2014

Notes on a Scandal by Zoe Heller

This is a short and easy read, disturbing but fascinating, and I couldn't put it down. It is a chilling story of obsession that I would rec…

Started by Read, Review & Win

2 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Jane R

The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce

This review was written by Cynthia Haskell, a member of the Tuesday Evening Book Club. Published in 2012, The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold…

Started by Tuesday evening book club

0 May 15, 2014

RSS

Facebook

Like Mosman Library Service on Facebook!

Twitter Updates

© 2024   Created by Mosman Library.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service