Horror (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nightfall by Stephen Leather

I was recommended this book by a member of the bookclub I attend. Stephen Leather is a popular British thriller writer and he has writte…

Started by Lindach

0 Mar 9, 2010

Under the Dome - Stephen King

I couldn't put this book down and at 1074 pages it was hard to hold up! I haven't read a Stephen King book in 20 odd years and was quickly…

Started by Jane B

1 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Cindi R

Dead until Dark by Charlaine Harris

I have been going to read this book for ages and finally got around to doing so after watching the TV Series-"True Blood" which is based o…

Started by Lindach

1 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by ec

Moon called by Patricia Briggs

Mercedes Thompson is a mechanic who is also a shapeshifter who can transform into a coyote. When a runaway werewolf comes to her shop looki…

Started by Jacqui

3 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by ec

Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper

I had to read this book as it is about a librarian who is turned into a vampire in order to save her from death. Being a librarian mys…

Started by Lindach

3 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Jane R

Patient Zero - Jonathan Maberry

This is a good shoot em up style action thriller about a cop drawn into the world of anti-terrorism task forces and black ops. Terrorists…

Started by Tim

0 Sep 15, 2009

Night Embrace by Sherrilyn Kenyon

I had to read one of Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series for my book club meeting in June. I selected 'Night Embrace ' which is the four…

Started by Lindach

0 Jun 26, 2009

Conjugal Rites by Paul Magrs

3rd in series featuring Brenda (Frankenstein's bride) and Effie (a witch and antique shop owner). Frank is back and wants to marry Brenda a…

Started by Jacqui

0 Apr 21, 2009

13 Bullets: A vampire tale by David Wellington

This book is the first in a series of 3 vampire novels by David Wellington. The next in the series is 99 Coffins and the final book is Vam…

Started by Lindach

0 Mar 31, 2009

A Dangerous Climate by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro

The latest in the Count Saint-Germain Series. This one is set at the time Peter the Great was establishing Saint Petersburg after winning t…

Started by Lindach

0 Mar 9, 2009

RSS

Facebook

Like Mosman Library Service on Facebook!

Twitter Updates

© 2024   Created by Mosman Library.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service