Thriller (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paganini's ghost by Paul Adam

An excellent follow-up to "The Rinaldi Quartet" and reacquaints us with police detective Antonio Gustafeste.   I found this book to be a c…

Started by Jenni Wong

0 Sep 9, 2010

Theodore Boone by John Grisham

Check out the website that JG had created for his legal eaglelet. http://theodoreboone.com/ I don't believe that this was a smooth transit…

Started by Jenni Wong

0 Sep 9, 2010

Ordinary Thunderstorms by William Boyd

If I hadn't read any other of William Boyd's novels I would probably think this was a really good thriller..and it is. However compared to…

Started by Merilyn

0 Dec 16, 2009

Play dead by David Rosenfelt

A lawyer with a heart...and a love for animals, especially golden retrievers. An interesting suspense about a lawyer who rescues Yogi the…

Started by Jenni Wong

0 Nov 16, 2009

The magicians by Lev Grossman

Written by Time magazine senior book critic and Nerd World blog regular Lev Grossman, this is more fantasy than thriller of would-be magic…

Started by Jenni Wong

0 Nov 16, 2009

Manchester United: The Biography - Jim White

Manchester has always been a very glamorous place for me, probably because I have never lived there. As a Roy of the Rovers reader I natur…

Started by Bern

0 Aug 5, 2009

Shoofly pie - Tim Downs

I really enjoy this guys books, he has a great main character, who is quite sarcastic and anyone who can work a beard of bees into a plot h…

Started by Tim

0 Aug 5, 2009

The Girl on the Landing - Paul Torday.

This is Torday's third book since the successful 'Salmon Fishing in the Yemen'. This is a good read if you like part suspense, part psychol…

Started by MLB

1 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Merilyn

Name a character in Frederick Forsyth's next book!

I've seen that this charity auction website has got this amazing lot up for auction where you can bid to name a character in Frederick Fors…

Started by hanban11

0 Jun 12, 2009

Third Degree by Greg Iles

What a great read. I've just become a Greg Iles fan. A most appealing psychological thriller. Greg Iles is a very talented writer.

Started by Read, Review & Win

1 May 7, 2009
Reply by Jane B

RSS

Facebook

Like Mosman Library Service on Facebook!

Twitter Updates

© 2024   Created by Mosman Library.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service