Read, Review & Win's Discussions (248)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"  Congratulations to D, Mary Jolin, the writer of this review. She is a "Read, Revie…"

Read, Review & Win replied Jan 23, 2013 to The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh

2 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Merilyn

"  Congratulations to Anne Cohen, the writer of this review.  Anne is a winner in our…"

Read, Review & Win replied Jan 23, 2013 to Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegnar

3 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Read, Review & Win

"  Congratulations to Margaret Evans, the writer of this review.  Margaret has won th…"

Read, Review & Win replied Jan 23, 2013 to The Lost Diggers by Ross Coulthart

1 Jan 23, 2013

"Two couples become lifelong friends through the men's work in the Literature Departm…"

Read, Review & Win replied Jan 9, 2013 to Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegnar

3 Jan 23, 2013

"This book is really non-fiction.  I can attest to this as the main character was my…"

Read, Review & Win replied Aug 15, 2012 to All that I am- Anna Funder

2 Aug 15, 2012

"A little hard to get into at first, but once caught, I thoroughly enjoyed this book.…"

Read, Review & Win replied Feb 6, 2012 to The Secret Scripture by Sebastian Barry

1 Feb 6, 2012

"The most memorable book I read in 2011.  Beautiful descriptions and interesting stor…"

Read, Review & Win replied Jan 18, 2012 to Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier

1 Jan 18, 2012

"This book is excellent!  Once you start you can't put it down.  The research is fant…"

Read, Review & Win replied Jan 18, 2012 to Matilda is missing by Caroline Overington

1 Jan 18, 2012

"This was a great book. Set in the conservative city of Jackson, USA, in the sixties,…"

Read, Review & Win replied Oct 4, 2011 to The Help by Kathryn Stockett.

1 Oct 4, 2011

"Congratulations to this reviewer who is a prize winner in the Library's "Read, Revie…"

Read, Review & Win replied Feb 23, 2011 to Two Moons by Jennifer Johnston

1 Feb 23, 2011

RSS

Facebook

Like Mosman Library Service on Facebook!

Twitter Updates

© 2024   Created by Mosman Library.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service