Jenni Wong's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Can't wait for the movie! (Just joking)...Although his brother is in the movie busin…"

Jenni Wong replied Jan 19, 2012 to Happiest refugee :the extraordinary true story of a boy's journey from starvation at sea to becoming one of Australia's best-loved comedians by Anh Do.

4 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Jenni Wong

"      All of Louis Lamour's books are amusing in this sense, easy to read and entert…"

Jenni Wong replied Oct 26, 2011 to Comstock Lode / by Louis L'Amour

2 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Jane B

"Yes, they were o Rosso, eh? Did you know his Mum was a pharmacist in rural Fiji when…"

Jenni Wong replied Feb 5, 2011 to Mum had a Kingswood by Tim Ross

2 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Jenni Wong

"Glad you enjoyed it too, Jane."

Jenni Wong replied Feb 2, 2011 to Happiest refugee :the extraordinary true story of a boy's journey from starvation at sea to becoming one of Australia's best-loved comedians by Anh Do.

4 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Jenni Wong

"I agree! Excellent, fast online experience with cute illustrations. This should tick…"

Jenni Wong replied Dec 6, 2010 to 20 Things I Learned About Browsers And The Web

2 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Jenni Wong

"It was a great book. No wonder the title was changed for the English translation (Sw…"

Jenni Wong replied May 13, 2010 to The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo & The Girl Who Played with Fire - Stieg Larsson

7 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Thursday Mens reading group

"I thoroughly enjoyed this book despite the huge devotion to cricket. A lot of the bo…"

Jenni Wong replied Mar 18, 2009 to Parky: My Autobiography - Michael Parkinson

1 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Jenni Wong

RSS

Facebook

Like Mosman Library Service on Facebook!

Twitter Updates

© 2024   Created by Mosman Library.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service