Bern's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Great review, thanks."

Bern replied Jan 11, 2011 to Stasiland by Anna Funder

1 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Bern

"Just finished Hook, Line & Sinker - the second trilogy in the triumvirate - and…"

Bern replied Dec 30, 2010 to Game, Set & Match - Len Deighton

1 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Bern

"Another view - Streams of Content, Limited Attention: The Flow of Information throug…"

Bern replied Oct 10, 2010 to The Shallows: What the Internet is Doing to our Brains/by Nicholas Carr

2 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Bern

"On your recommendation I got this book out. Then couldn't put it down. Intense. And…"

Bern replied Jul 5, 2010 to As God Commands - Niccolò Ammaniti

2 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Jane B

"I liked Confederates In The Attic by Tony Horwitz. What a life! It wasn't you, was i…"

Bern replied Jun 4, 2010 to Historical Reenactment: From Realism to the Affective Turn / Iain McCalman and Paul A. Pickering, eds.

2 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Kim Allen Scott

"yeah, good story from Lee Child there! "...it was to do with him being dead...""

Bern replied May 14, 2010 to The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo & The Girl Who Played with Fire - Stieg Larsson

7 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Thursday Mens reading group

"Jenni, Alycia - have you read/heard the third in the trilogy? I'd like to read it bu…"

Bern replied May 14, 2010 to The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo & The Girl Who Played with Fire - Stieg Larsson

7 Jul 16, 2010

"Did you write this book? Your mind games mojo is up there! Maybe "the men who..." is…"

Bern replied Mar 23, 2010 to The Men Who Stare at Goats - Jon Ronson

2 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Bern

"And here's a video! Mr Glover talking the hands-on approach at Mosman Library last y…"

Bern replied Jan 19, 2010 to The Mud Brick House by Richard Glover

2 Jan 19, 2010

"P.S. here's a recent article from Rolling Stone - James Ellroy's American Apocalypse…"

Bern replied Nov 26, 2009 to Destination: Morgue! - James Ellroy

5 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Bern

RSS

Facebook

Like Mosman Library Service on Facebook!

Twitter Updates

© 2024   Created by Mosman Library.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service