I was keen to read this after thoroughly enjoying Q & A. The story is decent and I found the American character very entertaining (a lot of cliches used). It's a decent read about a contract killing and a caste system even in murder.

Vivek 'Vicky' Rai, the playboy son of the Home Minister of Uttar Pradesh, murdered Ruby Gill at a trendy restaurant in New Delhi simply because she refused to serve him a drink. Now Vicky Rai is dead, killed at his farmhouse at a party he had thrown to celebrate his acquittal. The police search each and every guest. Six of them are discovered with guns in their possession.

This elaborate murder mystery is led byArun Advani, India's best-known investigative journalist, as the lives of these six suspects unravel before our eyes: a corrupt bureaucrat; an American tourist; a stone-age tribesman; a Bollywood sex symbol; a mobile phone thief; and an ambitious politician. Each is equally likely to have pulled the trigger.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I enjoyed this too, it had more depth than Q&A and much more character development. The best part was I didn't guess who the killer was. Easy read even though big book.

RSS

Facebook

Like Mosman Library Service on Facebook!

Twitter Updates

© 2024   Created by Mosman Library.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service