Fantasy (34)

Featured Discussions

The Child Thief

I cannot endorse this book highly enough and my words simply would not do it justice so here is a blurb on the book which does do it justic…

Started by AngusLatest Reply

Shadows Edge - Brent Weeks

The "Night Angel" trilogy continues with our hero understanding more about who he is, and what he has to do. Adventure aplenty, plot twists…

Started by Kevin NLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson

As with all of Brandon Sanderson's books, "The Emperor's Soul" is an entertaining page-turner. The world he has created is filled with an i…

Started by Read, Review & Win

0 Feb 14, 2017

The Hanged Man

This novel is the first in a new steampunk series(Her Majesty's Psychic Service) by P.N.Elrod who is better known for her Vampire novels…

Started by Lindach

0 Feb 23, 2016

The Twelfth Enchantment by David Liss

David Liss won the Edgar Award for best first novel, "A Conspiracy of Paper".  This is his seventh book, and the first of his I've read.…

Started by Read, Review & Win

0 Feb 13, 2013

Prince of Thorns by Mark Lawrence

Book 1 in a new series called The Broken Empire starts with the novel The Prince of Thorns. It is a dark and brutal story but an intriguin…

Started by Jacqui

0 Apr 30, 2012

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Karou is a seventeen year old artist in Prague with blue hair and tattoos who compulsively tells the truth. She will tell you, with a wry s…

Started by Alycia Bailey

0 Oct 31, 2011

The Way of the Shadows - Brent Weeks

Ever wanted to be an Asassin.. The first of a engrossing series (trilogy). This book got me at Hello. I couldn't put it down - adventure,…

Started by Kevin N

1 May 6, 2011
Reply by Jacqui

The Innocent Mage by Karen Miller

Book One in the Kingmaker Kingbreaker series,The Innocent Mage is an exciting beginning. A man from an extra large family leaves his fishin…

Started by AmandaS

3 May 6, 2011
Reply by AmandaS

The Kira Chronicles by K.S. Nikakis

The Kira Chronicles is a great epic fantasy trilogy. Full of strong characters that are trying to find their way these books have classi…

Started by AmandaS

0 Apr 18, 2011

Yelena Zaltana Series by Maria V. Snyder

This is a trilogy, Poison Study, Magic Study and Fire Study. There is also another trilogy following on from it about another character,…

Started by AmandaS

0 Apr 5, 2011

The White Cat by Holly Black

You may not have come across this one as it is actually found lurking in the young adult section- but if you can seek it out you wont be di…

Started by Kate

1 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by AmandaS

RSS

Facebook

Like Mosman Library Service on Facebook!

Twitter Updates

© 2024   Created by Mosman Library.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service