Thriller (26)

Featured Discussions

Eighteen Seconds - George D Shuman

Fast paced thriller about a search for a serial killer in a small coastal town on the eastern coast of the US. The killer is tracked down…

Started by RonaldoLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When Nights Were Cold by Susana Jones

At the end of the reign of Queen Victoria, Grace Farringdon dreams of polar explorations and of escape from her over-protective parents and…

Started by Read, Review & Win

0 Oct 29, 2012

After the darkness by Honey Brown

This is the second Honey Brown novel I have read this year the first being The good daughter which I thought was good without being great. …

Started by Merilyn

1 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Jane B

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

I love a good thriller and I have to say I was engaged immediately by this book. The story is told through the eyes of a married couple…

Started by Merilyn

0 Jul 3, 2012

Before I go to sleep by S. J. Watson

This debut thriller by audiologist S J Watson, who apparently wrote this book in between shifts at a London hospital, will keep you readin…

Started by Merilyn

3 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Jane B

A Prisoner of Birth by Jeffrey Archer

This book had me enthralled from start to finish.  I have read all of Archer's books and judge this one to be his best.  Having spent time…

0 Jan 18, 2012

The Fifth Witness by Michael Connelly

This book was unput-downable, seemlessly merging a thriller with what could have been a boring legal plot.  Connelly's novel grabs hold of…

0 Aug 15, 2011

Deadfall - Robert Liparulo

This is a great thriller to keep you riveted over a dreary long weekend. The action keeps coming, the hero is a real hero, the bad guy get…

Started by Jane B

0 Jun 13, 2011

Cuckoo by Julia Crouch

Rose has the idyllic marriage and a beautiful brand new house in the serene countryside of England. For her and her 2 young daughters life…

Started by Merilyn

0 May 13, 2011

The poison tree by Erin Kelly

Whilst good without being brilliant this psychological thriller managed to keep me gripped to the end. Karen is a fairly conservative forei…

Started by Merilyn

0 Apr 23, 2011

Crossfire

Crossfire is a terrific character driven suspense thriller with a captive opening.One of the classic Francis elements was missing, Tom For…

Started by Jenni Wong

0 Sep 17, 2010

RSS

Facebook

Like Mosman Library Service on Facebook!

Twitter Updates

© 2024   Created by Mosman Library.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service